What if everything in your life is a conscious choice? That's a big question, I realize.
You might feel like some things have been thrust upon you. Happened to you.
I felt that way for a while about my brain tumor, but the experience taught me that:
[box type="none"]No matter what is happening in your life you always have a choice.[/box]
Things will happen. When they do, you get to choose what happens next.
You get to choose what you believe about and do about what's happening, and how you treat yourself and others in the process.
In that way, everything becomes a conscious choice.
If I get to choose, then what do I want?
i want less...
- Worrying about things I can't control
- Forgetting I have good instincts
- Road blocks
- Narrow mindedness
- Words I can't pronounce in foods I love
i want more...
- Laughter, the kind that makes your face hurt and you sigh at the end
- Taking care of myself because I want to, not because I have to
- Road trips
- Delightful surprises
- Silly words & singalongs
- Woohooing & high fives
- Tree frogs
What do you want less & more of in your life?
Please share your lists.