You're a great coach sharing a special gift. The challenge? Putting yourself out there in a way that feels natural—and makes you an income.
This three-month program covers topics such as:
- Building a business plan
- Identifying ideal clients to find your niche
- Creating content (elevator speech, bio, brochures)
- Increasing word-of-mouth success
- Six 90-minute conference calls, two each month
- Small group discussions that allow coaches to commune and brainstorm while maintaining focus
- Two 30-minute one-on-one calls for reviewing your content or asking questions about your business
By the end of our time together, you will have a plan in place, and marketing tools to use. You’ll feel comfortable and confident networking and see growth in your coaching business—in the number of people in your network and in prospective clients.
What: Marketing for Coaches Teleseries When: Wednesdays, January 13 and 27, February 10 and 24, March 10 and 24, 2010 Time: Choose ONE: 1-2:30pm ET and 6:30-8pm ET Cost: 240.00 (185 if you sign up by Dec 31) Where: Phone number to be provided Register by email
Monthly call topics:
- Business planning: create a workable vision
- Find your niche the easy way
- Free market research for finding and targeting ideal clients
- The elevator speech
- More marketing tools to spread the word
- Networking and other methods to expand your reach
Facilitator Lauree Ostrofsky helps clients express themselves more clearly. From entrepreneurs marketing their new businesses, to individuals wanting their voices heard at work and in relationships. They articulate what’s important and remove obstacles to go after what they really want—the sky’s the limit.
Lauree received her life coaching certification from Coaching for Transformation in New York and is a public relations and marketing veteran serving such diverse clients as Girl Scouts of the USA, Liz Claiborne, IBM and Fodors.com.