In addition to coaching, I speak at retreats, conferences and corporate meetings on topics ranging from marketing to motivation, and hugs!
Your Next (Career) Leap
Feeling stuck at work? More than one client has shared, "If I knew what I wanted, I'd be doing it by now." This workshop will help you finally figure it out. You'll uncover what you most want from your next career, feel more confident about moving forward, and know what steps to take.
Marketing Your Strengths
Do you think in order to attract the right customers you have to be someone you’re not, or say something that doesn’t sound like “you”? Designed for small business owners, creatives and self-employed professionals, the Marketing Your Strengths workshop helps you clarify what you offer and why customers want it. By the end, it won't feel like selling, it'll feel like being yourself.
- Hudson Valley Leadership Conference - business leader panel
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services Annual Conference – Ignite training for speakers & doctors
- Association for Training & Development – Ignite Your Workforce lunch keynote plus training speakers
- DC Advertising Club – Mentor Program kickoff keynote
- Association of Image Consultants International – Marketing Your Strengths for small business
- GovLoop.com – Presentation Skills webinar to 4000 members
- Ignite DC – How My Brain Tumor Will Change Your Life
- Ignite ASAE, Colorado Springs – How My Brain Tumor Will Change Your Life
- Ignite Baltimore – Deconstructing a Hug
- Smart Women are Networking (SWAN) – The Power of Choice
- Leadership That Works – Marketing Your Strengths for life & career coaches
- Canonical/Ubuntu Annual Meeting, Barcelona – Public Relations 101 breakout session
- Social Media Club of DC – Panel on social media for brand building & finding a job
- Rotary Club of Potomac, MD – Live, Work & Hug Like You Mean It
- Mid-Hudson Power Squadron, NY – “I’m scared & doing it anyway” book reading
- Wednesday Morning Group, Bethesda – “I’m scared & doing it anyway” book reading
- Denver Women’s Press Club – “I’m scared & doing it anyway” book reading
How my brain tumor will change your life, Ignite Baltimore
Deconstructing a Hug, Ignite
Ignite Your Workforce, ATD luncheon keynote
Schedule a consultation to tailor a program for your organization's needs.
Sherri Anne Green
As we were launching our mentoring program, we wanted a speaker who would guide our new mentor/mentee matches. Lauree gave us so much more. She offered a fresh perspective and ideas for both the program and the kick-off event. During the event, Lauree gave our participants a great road map. They left energized, inspired, and ready to start the mentoring process.
At the top of a long list of Lauree’s accomplishments with us were gaining the immediate trust of our clients, creating an engaging presentation our conference attendees are still talking about six months later, and quickly and enthusiastically adapting to feedback and project needs. And, she’s a lot of fun to work with!
Lauree crafted a compelling discussion topic to weave into my women’s weekend. Her facilitation of the guided conversation was moving, and it was inspiring to see friends share in such an open, meaningful way about the important issues in their lives, as 30-something women.