In addition to coaching, I speak at retreats, conferences and corporate meetings on topics ranging from marketing to motivation, and hugs!
Your Next (Career) Leap
Feeling stuck at work? More than one client has shared, "If I knew what I wanted, I'd be doing it by now." This workshop will help you finally figure it out. You'll uncover what you most want from your next career, feel more confident about moving forward, and know what steps to take.
Marketing Your Strengths
Do you think in order to attract the right customers you have to be someone you’re not, or say something that doesn’t sound like “you”? Designed for small business owners, creatives and self-employed professionals, the Marketing Your Strengths workshop helps you clarify what you offer and why customers want it. By the end, it won't feel like selling, it'll feel like being yourself.
- JV Forrestal Elementary School - Women's History Month keynote presentation
- GlobalFoundries' GlobalWomen conference - keynote presentation
- Hudson Valley Leadership Conference - business leader panel
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services Annual Conference – training speakers
- Association for Talent Development – keynote presentation and training speakers
- DC Advertising Club – Mentor Program kickoff keynote
- Association of Image Consultants International – breakout session on Marketing
- GovLoop.com – Presentation Skills webinar to 4000 members
- Ignite DC – How My Brain Tumor Will Change Your Life speech
- Ignite ASAE, Colorado Springs – How My Brain Tumor Will Change Your Life speech
- Ignite Baltimore – Deconstructing a Hug speech
- Smart Women are Networking (SWAN) – The Power of Choice workshop
- Leadership That Works – Marketing Your Strengths workshop for coaches
- Canonical/Ubuntu Annual Meeting, Barcelona – Public Relations 101 breakout session
- Social Media Club of DC – Panel on social media for brand building & finding a job
- Rotary Club of Potomac, MD – Live, Work & Hug Like You Mean It keynote
- Mid-Hudson Power Squadron, NY – “I’m scared & doing it anyway” book reading
- Wednesday Morning Group, Bethesda – “I’m scared & doing it anyway” book reading
- Denver Women’s Press Club – “I’m scared & doing it anyway” book reading
How my brain tumor will change your life, Ignite Baltimore
Deconstructing a Hug, Ignite
Ignite Your Workforce, ATD luncheon keynote
Schedule a consultation to tailor a program for your organization's needs.
For our Women's Leadership Alliance event, "Planning Along a Lifetime Career Path," Lauree spoke about change and figuring out where to start. She delivered in a big way! She was inspiring, insightful, easy to connect with and even funny. Her advice was concrete and her relaxed style of delivery was a pleasure for attendees. I highly recommend hiring her!
The Mid-Atlantic Parents of Multiples (MAPOM) booked Lauree to speak at our annual conference in April 2017. Her session, Setting Self-Care Goals You Can Actually Achieve, was the most popular of the weekend and the most talked-about afterwards. She spoke to a group of busy women who truly appreciated her techniques of visualization, writing goals, and walking away with a real plan.
Sherri Anne Green
As we were launching our mentoring program for the DC Advertising Club, we wanted a speaker who would guide our new mentor/mentee matches. Lauree gave us so much more. She offered a fresh perspective and ideas for both the program and the kick-off event. During the event, Lauree gave our participants a great road map. They left energized, inspired, and ready to start the mentoring process.
At the top of a long list of Lauree’s accomplishments with us were gaining the immediate trust of our clients at the Association for Talent Development, creating an engaging presentation our conference attendees are still talking about six months later, and quickly and enthusiastically adapting to feedback and project needs. And, she’s a lot of fun to work with!
Lauree crafted a compelling discussion topic to weave into my women’s empowerment weekend. Her facilitation of the guided conversation was moving, and it was inspiring to see friends share in such an open, meaningful way about the important issues in their lives, as 30-something women.