Let's face it. When you get to be a certain age, the inevitable question on everyone's lips is: "Are you having kids?" So, are you?
It's not always easy to answer. It's also not easy to weed out other opinions from your own.
And for some, it can feel like the decision is being made for you.
The Mommy Drama teleseries is a six-week conversation over the phone led by certified coach, Lauree Ostrofsky.
The series starting January 8 is tailored for women facing fertility issues.
Through structured conversation and powerful homework assignments, we'll unearth everything we know about motherhood. We'll look at what it means to you and to the long-term vision of your life. The whole time, you are supported by other women who are right where you are.
Together, we will face questions such as:
- Should I continue fertility treatment?
- What's possible if I choose not to have children?
- What would it mean to have a child without a partner?
- How do I tell people about my decision?
Our goal throughout is for you to find clarity and confidence in your decision.
What: Mommy Drama series When: Six consecutive Sundays, January 8 - February 12, from 7:00 - 8:30pm ET Cost: 250.00 Where: Dial-in number to be provided Sign-up: Contact
Each session is 1.5-hours over the phone. Assignments between calls may be given.
The schedule of call topics:
- Session 1 (Jan 8): Creating Community & Conversation
- Session 2 (Jan 15): Understanding Values
- Session 3 (Jan 22): Saying No
- Session 4 (Jan 29): Saying Yes
- Session 5 (Feb 5): Lingering Questions
- Session 6 (Feb 12): Looking Ahead
This group is limited to five women.
For more information, or to sign up, go to Contact.